Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is Why My Head Hurts

After some high-speed maneuvers in this 1974 Cooper Mini went horribly awry on a winding Pennsylvania road along the Delaware, the driver and I were both able to walk away. After we unbuckled our seat belts, fell on our heads and crawled out the windshield.

In this photo, the driver and I walk along the Mini's path, tring to figure out where we flipped over (and how many times). The car is at the bottom of the hill. Note the river on the left -- this could have been much worse.

The Mini is righted.

Here, Pennsylvania's finest supervises. Happy Thanksgiving.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank the baby jesus my baby brother is alright.

2:09 AM  
Blogger The Masticator said...

A few days after the crash, I'm pleased to report that almost all the effects of it have worn off. I have an amazing purple and yellow bruise on my shoulder from being slammed around in the rollover though.

Looking at the photo of the upside-down car, it's hard to believe I was in it.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you ever figure out how many times you rolled?

Praise g0DD that you emerged from this unharmed - not even a mildly annoying neck injury to dog you for life!

Being a bit superstitious (magic ring and all), I would have to ascribe this to some Intervention..

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter